Learn about all the latest updates for EnOS documentation.
This page lists all the documentation updates that are not listed in the Release Notes.
Updates in 2019/04/10 Refresh¶
- Added information about how you can manage the device lifecycle on EnOS, see Device Lifecycle Management.
- Added information about the data ingestion scenarios and the data format accepted by EnOS, see Data Ingestion.
- Added sample code in the following quick start tutorials:
- Added developer guide for Java SDK, see Using Java SDK to Develop.
- Updated information about the device types supported by EnOS, see Device Connectivity.
- Updated information about how to use data parsing script to parse data that is not sent via EnOS standard JSON format, see Creating Data Parsing Script.
- Updated information about how to connect to EnOS through our MQTT-based device protocol, see Establishing Connection with EnOS Cloud using the MQTT Protocol.