The private APIs that have been created can be usable within the OU only after being released on EnOS, while the third-party APIs that have been created can be invoked by a third party only after being released and exposed on EnOS.
This article describes how to deploy APIs.
- You own an EnOS account and the permissions required to define APIs. See Policies, Roles and Permissions.
- You have understood the [concepts] related to API management (api_management_concepts).
- You have complete the task [Creating APIs] (creating_api).
- Select API Management > My APIs, and then click the API group where the API to be deployed is located to enter the page of API group details;
- In the API list:
- Select the private API to be released, and switch its status from Offline to Released;
- For the third-party API to be released, switch its status from Offline to Released, and you can test the API to be exposed. For more information about testing, see [Testing APIs] (testing_api)
- For the third-party API released and tested, switch its status of Exposed or not from Private to Exposed to complete its deployment.
The private APIs with a status of Released can be used in the OU.
The third-party APIs with a status of Exposed can be found by selecting API Management > Exposed APIs. Click Export Documents, and you can check the API documents in .txt format.