EnOS API Management (APIM) publishes all the APIs that meet the standards supported by EnOS to API consumers. You can use API Management to configure specific policies, and control and process API parameters. The API Management covers full lifecycle management such as API design, testing, management and publishing, and manages security, traffic control, logging, billing, monitoring, and report of managed APIs.
The API Management decouples the production and consumption of APIs. When the backend API changes, the frontend application can continue to access the API without modifying application code or configurations.
- Creating APIs: create the APIs that meet OpenAPI 3.0.
- Deploying APIs: deploy the APIs for internal or external use.
- Backing up APIs: export the existed APIs, and transfer them to another EnOS environment.
- Testing APIs: test the APIs before publishing.
- Monitoring API: view the invoking number and status of APIs.